Finger Pulse Oximeter DP 200
Dagamma DP 200 Finger Pulse Oximeter - Heartrate and Blood Oxygen Monitor in White
Dagamma's portable premium pulse oximeter device is built with an alarm feature that lets users keep better track of their respiratory performance by keeping blood oxygen levels, pulse rate and perfusion index in check conveniently at their fingertips, literally. It delivers results quickly on one of the largest all-screen rotatable LED display, facilitating ergonomic use on both hands. IP22 level water, dust resistance and compact design makes the Dagamma best seller oximeter ideal for on-the-go use. Users may also configure minimum and maximum SpO2 or Pulse Rate alert limits to better monitor their wellbeing. Perfect for athletes, pilots and others who need to monitor their saturation levels.
Please note that your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor's visit and self diagnostics.
Keep in mind, although this device is manufactured according to all Medical Device Standards and adheres to FDA, Health Canada and CE regulations it is not intended for medical use nor to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any medical condition nor to derive at any medical conclusion based on its findings. The use of this product is merely recommended for sports and aviation use for persons in regular high elevation environments such as but not limited to mountain climbers, bikers and pilots. The heart rate value on the screen is digitally calculated by the device and may not be an accurate indication of the actual heartbeat and/or oxygen saturation levels and should not be relied upon for medical purposes. If you have any medical conditions or have any medical questions or concerns please consult with a professional health care practitioner before using this product.
- Fast results
- Sleek, modern and intuitive design
- IP22 level water and dust resistance
- Up to 35 hours of continuous monitoring on fully charged batteries
- All-screen design with 1.5” LED rotatable display
- Measures SpO2 level, pulse rate perfusion index
- Configurable high or low SpO2 and pulse rate audio alarms for more effective health monitoring
- Device resists external interferences
- Auto shut-off feature and low battery indicator
- Battery saver screen brightness control
- Batteries and accessories included
|Manufacturer Part Number